Keep Your Product Content Fresh & Optimized
service integrates seamlessly into
- Data Feed Management Tool/Service
- Digital Marketing Agency
- In-House Data Manipulation Tools
How It Works
Step 1 – Upload Your Data
Send us your Data in any format.
Step 2 – We Do Our Magic
Behind the Scenes, our system re-organises and optimizes you data. This can happen in as quickly as a few hours.
Step 3 – Download Your Data
When we’re done, we’ll send you a URL where you can download your re-optimized data.
- Fixes Mispellings (e.g. Fushia > Fuchsia, Fucshia > Fuchsia)
- Fixes Abbreviations (e.g. Blk > Black, Blck > Black)
- Standardizes Values (e.g. Xtra L > XL, Extra Large > XL)
- Creates Attribute families (e.g. Navy > Blue, Sky Blue > Blue)
- Missing Attributes added (e.g. Type, Color, Size, Pattern)
- Missing Values added (e.g. Dress Shirt, Black, XL)
- Ensures key information is present.Ensures titles are consistent
- Matches terminology to consumer searches.
- Ensures mandatory & recommended attributes
- Removes disqualifiers (e.g. NEW!)
- Validates GTIN
Our Process in Practice
Cleaner Product Titles
Our algorithms are adaptable, and can spot spelling mistakes and
inconsistencies in Product titles easily. Once detected, our
system intelligently corrects the titles.
Additionally it can extrapolate the data from a Product Title, to
make new attributes or correct existing attributes.
Black Red (3)
Bright Red (17)
Camo / Black (11)
Cornhuskers Dark Red (2)
Iowa St Cyclones White (2)
Memphis Tigers White (1)
Missouri Tigers Black (2)
Red Plait (3)
Tennessee Vols Black (3)
White / Plait (3)
White Striped (6)
White / Zebra (2)
Zebra Print (2)
Iowa St Cyclones (2)
Memphis Tigers (1)
Missouri Tigers (2)
Tennessee Vols (3)
Simplify & Clarify Existing Attributes
Overloading your merchant categories may be tempting if you
offer a lot of choice, but this can harm the effectiveness of your
product listing ads.
Instead, our system standardizes and fixes existing data sets to
match with what search engines expect, for optimal navigation.
For attributes such as color or size, it is best to optimize your data
to the accepted standard. For example, instead of using a variety
of shades of a color, our system groups these colors together
intelligently into one color family.
Similarly, instead of using various types (e.g. ‘Size 14’, ‘Xtra Large’ or ‘Extra Large’), our system will standardize your data to one consistent measure (e.g. ‘XL’)